03-1 - Death Wish and a DSLR
Chernarus Civilian Militia
Our overall objective is to retake the AFRF-occupied areas with help from the local militia and CDF and push them out of the region, while making it appear completely like a local operation.
After the region is secured and back under control of the people and local government, then direct talks with NATO can proceed, as well as providing troops for security of the region without NATO having taken any direct action and starting a major world conflict.
- Theseus Inc.
- Chernarussian Defense Force (CDF)
- Chernarus Civilian Militia
- Russian Ground Forces (AFRF)
A freelance reporter hired by the AAN Network, Joseph Fraser, has been assigned to report on the conflict in the region. Knowing our history with his relations, we attempted to avoid having to come into contact with him. Unfortunately, since we’re posing as Chernarus Civilian Militia soldiers and are more fluent in English than most folk the forces in the region could spare to escort him around the area, we’ve been assigned for their convenience.
Allied forces are preparing the next couple of days for the offensive on the Northwestern Airfield, and the reporter wants pictures and interviews with the locals. We’ll be meeting Fraser in the former enemy FOB (now ours) in Vybor town square. While maintaining our anonymity as best we can, we need to escort Fraser to any key areas within our lines that he wants to take a look at and keep him safe. We can also use the opportunity before we meet with Fraser in Vybor to bring our Armory boxes along with us.
The local forces have already taken the liberty of moving our Specialist equipment boxes to the Vybor FOB and have put them somewhere out of sight.
- Move the Armory boxes to the Vybor FOB.
- Escort Joseph Fraser and keep him alive.
- Get in a firefight while escorting Joseph Fraser, as he expressed that he wants raw footage and photos depicting the battlefield.
- Civilian Ural x2
- Any procured Vehicles
- We need to maintain our disguises AT ALL TIMES, DURING THIS SERIES OF CONTRACTS. We'll return the uniforms and redress ourselves accordingly before we extract from the region, after completing our overall objective.
Theseus was tasked with moving our FOB up to position and escorting journalist Joseph Frasier. Theseus was able to move the Armory boxes, and defend our new positions while keeping the Journalist alive and well. Gave us a three star rating on Yelp, feels bad man.
No Contractors KIA