01-1 - The Transporters
Chernarussian Defense Force
Our overall objective is to retake the AFRF-occupied areas with help from the local militia and CDF and push them out of the region, while making it appear completely like a local operation.
After the region is secured and back under control of the people and local government, then direct talks with NATO can proceed, as well as providing troops for security of the region without NATO having taken any direct action and starting a major world conflict.
- Theseus Inc.
- Chernarussian Defense Force (CDF)
- Chernarus Civilian Militia
- Russian Ground Forces (AFRF)
We've been asked to assist the local forces in moving some of their equipment up to Zelenogorsk, and they will distribute it to their forces stationed there and in Pavlovo and Sosnovka as needed. In addition to moving equipment up, they want us to provide some extra security in the case of any sort of retaliatory attack from the AFRF.
We'll be picking up the CDF equipment in Komarovo and moving up from there. We will most likely encounter little to no resistance on the roads but need to possibly keep our eyes toward the trees for awaiting ambushes, however unlikely they may be.
- Transport equipment cache from Komarovo to Zelenogorsk.
- Eliminate any enemy contact on the route, if we are able.
- Civilian Ural x2
- Any Procured Vehicles
- We need to maintain our disguises AT ALL TIMES, DURING THIS SERIES OF CONTRACTS. We'll return the uniforms and redress ourselves accordingly before we extract from the region, after completing our overall objective.
Theseus forces were tasked to resupply the recently taken FOB in Zelenogorsk. There were some light ambushes along the road but they managed to deal with them.
0 contractors were killed in action.