Bridges Over Troubled Water
After clearing Seven Rings forces from Yolandi, a larger detachment of US Armed Forces troops was deployed, allowing us to move up and safely occupy the airfield in Yolandi with little pushback from Seven Rings.
We had reports coming in just after the battle that the bridge contruction crews that abandoned their projects during the invasion weren't actually evacuated from the area, they were kidnapped and taken hostage by the Seven Rings and some Looters taking advantage of the situation.
Before moving up further to establish a spearhead to attempt to take the rest of the nation's landmass in the southeast, we've been asked to assist with this task and rescue these hostages. A bridge in the east has been hastily repaired so we can access the island via ground transport.
- Theseus Inc.
- NATO Coalition Force (US Armed Forces)
- Seven Rings
Theseus has been tasked with the following objectives:
- Clear the abandoned military base on Mt. Ferro
- Clear the town of Focha and rescue the civilian bridge construction crew that was taken hostage
- Clear the contacts firing on Army Corps of Engineer crews working on the northern bridge to Focha Island (marked OBJ - Pricks)
- Clear Seven Rings forces in Celebici that have been cut off from resupply (marked OBJ - Holdouts)
- Abramia Government officials have offered a reward if we arrest any local Looters in or around Focha
- 4x Arcadian GT
- 1x MH-6M Little Bird
- The Abramia Government has asked us to attempt to arrest any Looters we might find for a reward, as they are still locals and would prefer them to be tried in their courts later on for their crimes.
- We received a few pictures from a civilian related to one of the contruction crew that shows the inside of the building where they're being held in Focha. They're assuming they probably sent them out before losing their phone to the enemy.
Area of Operations
Theseus through superior infantry manoeuvres and fire and support were able to coordinate with one another resulting in the successful assault of all objectives and clearing all hostiles encountered.
All hostages were rescued from Focha and returned to Theseus FOB.
2 contractors were killed in action.