Virolahti has suffered for several months with heavy flooding and resulting banditry as medical/water/food supplies dwindle. IDAP has been trying to provide aid to the citizen of the country but several supply drivers have been attacked by masked bandits. Theseus has been contracted to deliver supplies as it is expected they will be able to fend off any attacks during the delivery.
Virolahti allows the open carry of firearms for personal protection and communities have banded together to protect themselves and their own supplies as banditry has been prevalent outside of the larger cities and towns. Additionally innocent civilians may wear facemasks to protect their identity from any attacking bandits.
Because Theseus is working for IDAP we must abide with restrictions placed upon us by the government to ensure public stress does not increase.
- Not all bandit groups are the same ROE is strictly Fire only if Fired Upon
- Theseus is forbidden from entering the marked zone and must use the most direct method of travel using the main MSRs for delivering the supplies.
- There will be a heavy civilian presence in the AO no lethal explosives are allowed.
- Theseus Inc.
- Virolahti Bandits
Deliver 1 box of IDAP Supplies to 4 locations in Virolahti and defend civilians if delivery locations are attacked.
- A – Kirkonkyla Church Car Park (137|063) – Priest and civilians
- B – Farm Community Warehouse (133|099) – Farmers with personal firearm protection
- C – MSR Junction (113|104) – Civilian Ural with Police protection
- D – Ala-Pihlaja Warehouse (092|090) - Farmers with personal firearm protection
- Return Box Trucks to Theseus Base
- 4x Arcadian GT
- 2x Box Trucks
Theseus was deployed into Virolahti to provide IDAP cargo to 4 locations, During transport Theseus was ambushed resulting in a KIA. After moving past the first 2 drop off locations Theseus again was ambushed resulting in 2 further KIAs. Upon reaching the final drop off location the area was attacked by bandits which were quickly repelled.
During the return trip an additional force waited at the first drop off location resulting in a further 3 KIA.
All objectives completed.
6 Contractors were killed in action.